Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good Morning Everyone ….

Well, I have the test graded. They were not what I expected and I do see some areas that the entire class will need to improve on.  But that is what learning is all about!  Right? 

For homework, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR NOTEBOOKS ARE UP TO DATE!  They should be complete through Chapter 5.  Other than that, do not go into the next section until after class next week.

For the advanced class, please go ahead and complete 5.5.  Do not go any further than that!

 

On Thursday, each of you will need to bring a notebook or extra paper with you.  It will also be helpful if you bring a ruler and a pencil.  We are going to spend some time on graphs.  It is the one area that most of the students missed.  Since graphs will be a vital part of both science and math, I want to make sure you have a really good understanding on how to read them and how to use them.

 

Ok, I will see everyone on Thursday. Your lab books will need to be turned into me at the beginning of the class and you will receive it back at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment